Thursday Walk-In Interviews
- Community Services & Non-Profits
- Community Services and Non-Profits
- Other Community Services and Non-Profits
- Disability or Vocational Rehabilitation
- Health & Wellness
- Home Health Aide|CNA
- Health and Wellness
- Mental Health, Psychology, Counseling
Enhancing the lives of people with disabilities by providing innovative services that promote inclusion and self-determination.
Residential Services, Inc.(RSI) is hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for our adult foster care homes in Duluth, MN. Part-time positions available with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. No prior experience is required to get started in this exciting and rewarding field!
Every Thursday, RSI hosts walk-in interviews at our office in Duluth, hiring for the position of Direct Support Professional.
When: Thursdays from 9am-4pm
Where: 2900 Piedmont Avenue, Duluth
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must maintain valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Passionate about improving the lives of others
About the Job
DSPs provide individualized services to people with disabilities and/or mental illness who are living in home settings. The people who receive services from RSI rely on their caregivers to provide a safe living environment and to help meet all of their physical, emotional, social, medical, spiritual, and recreational needs and wants. DSPs assist in a variety of day-to-day tasks based on the individual needs and goals of the people they are caring for, which could include medication administration, household duties, assistance with personal hygiene, and community activities such as shopping, concerts, going out to eat, movies, fitness, outdoor recreation, and more.
RSI Employee Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental insurance (Full-time)
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time staff
- PTO for part-time staff meeting minimum hours requirements
- Flexible scheduling
- Career training and development
- Paid training
- Opportunities for career advancement
- $500 refer a friend bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long term/Short term disability (Full-time)
- Free meals
- Employee recognition programs and awards
RSI has been working in communities in Minnesota since 1978 in home and community-based settings for people living with disabilities and mental illness, providing a range of services catered for individuals of all ages, identities, and abilities. We believe that all people, regardless of their disability, can live successfully in a community-based setting given the proper supports.
How to apply
You can apply online by visiting our employment website at www.rsi.jobs. You may also fill out a paper application at any of our office locations.
Learn more about RSI by visiting our website and liking us on Facebook
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer