- Laborer | Technician
- General Laborer
- Other, Science
Join the crew of fun and hard-working folks at Spring Hill Farm! If you're a reliable and detail oriented person who likes having a clean, safe, and organized work environment, quiet times with horses, enjoys physical labor and working independently, please get in touch!
- Feeding, watering, turn-out/turn-in, stall cleaning for approximately 10 horses in a heated barn.
- Horse work may be available including hand walking, lunging and grooming and more depending on the individual.
- General barn cleaning and light maintenance as well as outside tasks such as mowing, weeding, trimming especially in the summer months.
- Must have reliable transportation, drivers license and experience handling horses.
- Morning shift is 7:30am-noon (or earlier) and includes morning feeding, stall cleaning and turn-out.
- Afternoon shift is 4:30-6:00pm and includes turn-in and feeding.
- Weekend and fill-in shifts available