Women's Business Alliance Director
- Economic Development
The Entrepreneur Fund is looking for a Women’s Business Alliance Director.
We seek an experienced entrepreneur to lead the Women’s Business Alliance (WBA). The WBA is committed to increasing the income, influence, and leadership of women entrepreneurs in our region. The WBA Director leads the initiative, recruits women entrepreneurs, provides training consulting and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) services. Responsibilities include program management, overseeing consultants, as well as providing direct training and individual consulting.
- 3-5 years experience in owning and operating a small business is required. Owning multiple businesses is preferred and must demonstrate strong operational and small business management skills.
- Experience working with entrepreneurs in a consulting or advisory capacity is required.
- Strong networking, communication and sales skills.
- An undergraduate degree in business or counseling is preferred.
- A positive, results oriented attitude.
- An in-depth understanding of the unique experiences of women entrepreneurs
- A desire for enhancing entrepreneurship in our 11-county service area.
- An entrepreneurial aptitude
- Demonstrated knowledge in small business finance; both debt and equity.
- Ability & willingness for regional travel to effectively serve markets.