- Supply Chain Management
- Aviation Aerospace & Defense
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process customer orders utilizing various types of equipment, such as Fed-Ex and UPS computer terminals.
- Follow specific work instructions for packing materials in compliance with customer requirements
- Receive necessary amount of HAZ/MAT training hours
- Assist in warehouse operations.
- Monitor missing, lost and misplaced inventory.
- All other duties as assigned.
Commitment to company values and ethics
Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
Teamwork: works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions/procedures, and works well with others
Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilitiesQualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Ability to obtain forklift certificate and drive with safety precautions Computer keypunch experience Previous shipping experience (FedEx & UPS) a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Must have a minimum of one to three months related experience and/or training.