- Sales, Retail & Consumer Goods
- Customer Service Representative
Kennel Assistants need to be detail-oriented, compassionate and efficient in their duties, have good communication skills, and able to work independently. Kennel Assistants’ responsibilities include:
- walking, feeding, and caring for patients
- charting and basic computer entry
- laundry and waste disposal
- animal handling
- cleaning/disinfecting the kennel enclosures
All hospital positions will require individuals to work varying shifts between the hours of 7:15 am and 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and possible Saturday mornings. Weekend treatment of patients may also be required which may include multiple trips to the hospital Friday evenings through Sunday evenings.
Hours required will depend on the position and the individual hired. Shifts will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties at time of hire.
- Full Time
- 2-5 Years Experience