- Supply Chain Management
- Business, Management & Operations
- Transportation & Logistics
About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL INC., located in Superior, Wis. is looking for an experienced team player to take on the newly created position of Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will play a key supporting role in all activities related to logistics at AMSOIL. This will include all functions related to domestic and international shipments from the main AMSOIL distribution hub in Superior, WI, scheduling inbound and outbound transportation for on-time deliveries and maintaining positive relationships with all AMSOIL carriers including LTL/TL and freight forwarders. The ideal person for this position will have a keen attention to detail and enjoy working in a friendly and fast pace work environment.
- Support international shipping activities by working with freight forwarders to schedule ocean and air shipments to international destinations
- Support activities related to bulk fluid shipments from AMSOIL and destined for other locations
- Assist in keeping internal departments advised on international shipping regulations pertaining to air freight and ocean freight shipments
- Assist in managing day-to-day communication with local LTL carriers scheduling freight pick up appointments
- Support internal departments in quoting, scheduling and shipping LTL/TL commercial account orders
- Support the Logistics Manager in advising internal customers on requirements associated with HAZMAT shipments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in logistics and distribution, including domestic and international shipping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient desktop skills using MS Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using ERP and TMS systems
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelors or associates degree in a related field
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 40+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.