- Mechanical Engineer
About this Opportunity:
An AMSOIL Internship is an exciting opportunity for college students who are highly motivated, goal-oriented, enjoy a challenge, and are looking to expand their knowledge in a professional corporate setting. AMSOIL offers paid internships and a supportive, stimulating, growth-oriented work environment. Summer internships begin after students have completed their current spring semester and end before they start their fall semester in the same calendar year.
The AMSOIL Engineering Intern will join a fast paced team working in our Technical Department with the opportunity to work with our Dynamometer Test Facility. The Engineering Intern will play a critical role with the design and development of aftermarket filtration systems, be involved with field evaluation test programs, help develop products, and have the opportunity to help develop test plans/ proof of performance testing in our dyno test facility.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of completed education in ME program
- Proficient with Solidworks
- Desire and ability to work hands-on with equipment, engines, and vehicles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fabrication experience, specifically machining and turning
- Understanding of statistical data analysis
- Instrumentation and data collection experience