Intern - Business/Technical Marketing
- Other, Marketing|Communications
About this Opportunity:
An AMSOIL Internship is an exciting opportunity for college students who are highly motivated, goal-oriented, enjoy a challenge, and are looking to expand their knowledge in a professional corporate setting. AMSOIL offers paid internships and a supportive, stimulating, growth-oriented work environment. This internship provides an extensive opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise in teamwork, communication skills, and project management while working in the lubrication industry. Summer internships begin after students have completed their current spring semester and end before they start their fall semester in the same calendar year.
- Conduct market research
- Analyzing sales data
- Evaluating ways to best go to market.
- Areas of focus include; powersports, heavy-duty, and passenger car/light truck
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship related studies
- Minimum completion of 2 years in required major
- Interest in new product development
- Interest in market research
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.