Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources
About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL INC., located in Superior, Wis. is looking for a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join our team. The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for working with other members of the HR team in developing and implementing activities related to talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits administration, employee communications and other employee-related events.
- Ensure that the recruitment and applicant tracking process is implemented according to established policies and guidelines.
- Prepare internal and external job descriptions as well as post all jobs.
- Work with hiring managers through the entire hiring process including reviewing applications, interviewing, selecting a candidate and all required follow up procedures.
- Prepare, schedule and deliver all new employee orientation sessions.
- Continue to enhance and adjust the new employee on-boarding experience to build commitment to the company and excitement about the new job.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees departing the company.
- Assist in benefits administration and employee communications.
- Develop content for the Company intranet.
- Help organize, manage, and promote a variety of employee activities throughout the calendar year.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant years of directly related experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an HR role
- Recruiting experience
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Team-oriented attitude and professional demeanor
- Familiarity with Affirmative Action, EEO and OFCCP regulations, and FMLA processes
- SharePoint experience
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 40+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.