Member Service Representative
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Sales, Retail & Consumer Goods
Superior Choice Credit Union is in search of someone who would like to start their career in finances to work as a part-time Member Service Representative at our Tower Avenue Branch in Superior.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for credit union members by offering appropriate products and services. Must have prior cash handling experience, accurate typing and 10-key skills. The ability to disburse cash or check savings withdrawals and receive/processes certificates of deposit. Core hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Rotating Saturdays. Variable work schedules available. Complete an application on our website or at any branch location. SCCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of customer experience and/or cash handling experience
- Competent skills in computer use, math, written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- A strong attention to detail