- Supply Chain Management
- Sales, Retail & Consumer Goods
- Supply Chain Management
- Business, Management & Operations
- Transportation & Logistics
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts. ASV has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Clerk. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Clerk receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within ASV. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, possess and demonstrate solid leadership abilities, safety hazard recognition and mitigation abilities to ensure a save work environment, ability to properly articulate and reinforce our core values, maturity in treating others with dignity and respect, high integrity, natural team player, and show energy and motivation for accomplishing goals and continuous improvement.
- Receive and process warehouse product (pick, unload, label, store). Process BOL’s and shipment transactions in ERP system.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders according to schedule (pick, pack, label, ship). Perform receiving transactions in ERP system.
- Process Return Material Authorizations.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards.
- Perform water strider duties as needed including material delivery and organization.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintain clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to identify the safety risks and hazards with each task that is completed and mitigate and/or eliminate the risks or hazards to ensure safe working conditions.
- Support the facility and department by addressing or raising safety issues or concerns.
- Personally exhibits safe working behaviors to the safety standards that have been established.
- Follows all injury reporting and investigation procedures in the event of an accident.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner that ensures the safety for all.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift driving experience.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
- Prior shipping or warehouse experience is helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well independently.
- Dedication to safety.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to work under deadlines and meet competing demands.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven traits in dependability, initiative, high energy, and proficient in time management.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.