Project Manager- Wilderness Health
- Health Information Management
- Business, Management & Operations
- Professional Services
- Project Management
Wilderness Health is a collaborative of independent health care providers in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin. By working together, the group is advancing patient and community health outcomes, improving the patient experience, and lowering costs. The collaborative is focused on rural health issues that impact its members and their patient base.
To find out more about Wildernes Health visit: http://wildernesshealthmn.org/
The Project Manager–Wilderness Health, employed by St. Luke's, functions as a knowledgeable resource for determining and implementing organizational process improvement objectives. The Project Manager assists organizational leaders in meeting process improvement goals.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in health or business related field.
- Experience: Three (3) years recent healthcare or health plan experience, including experience in project management.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Project management certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work well with other people; aptitude for information systems and systems thinking; ability to learn MediTech reporting.
- Ability to analyze complex data and formulate recommendations from data.
- Strong problem-solving, presentation and communication skills; ability to work independently; professionally motivated; prior knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, experience with multiple clinical software applications