Membership Appreciation Breakfast – Celebrating 30 Years!
The NHRA wouldn’t exist without our members. You are our most valuable asset! We have a fun and informative morning planned to recognize our membership’s contributions and celebrate our first 30 years as an organization.
Not a member? Join today – there is still time to get in on the action!
7:15 Registration & 30th Anniversary Gift Giveaway
Each member receives a special gift at the door.
7:30 – 8:15 Relax and Enjoy a Delicious Complimentary Breakfast!
(Fluffy scrambled eggs, Bacon, North Shore Potatoes, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Assorted Muffins, Bagels, and Pastries Starbucks Coffee, and Tea)
8:15 – 9:15 Dementia in the Workplace for HR Professionals: Peter Hafften, AgeWell
Exclusively created for NHRA, Peter will present a cutting edge session addressing growing concerns related to aging issues in the workplace.
- Aging employees in the workplace
- Policies to help employees who are caregivers for aging parents/loved ones
- Strategies to support employees, customers, and others who suffer from dementia
- Dementia prevention and wellness tips
We are excited to celebrate and learn together! Mark your calendar for this terrific FREE event for NHRA Members!
- 26 Apr 2018, 7:15 AM – 9:30 AM
- Holiday Inn Duluth – The Lyric
Learn More and Register: http://www.northlandhra.org/event-2862920