“Connecting college students with local professionals and organizations invested in our community, ensuring talent is retained”.
Mentor Connection, powered by NORTHFORCE, pairs area college students with local professional leaders for a year-long mentorship program. Together, pairs network within the community, giving students the opportunity to connect with a professional over career-specific topics. The program is open to all majors.
- Connect with professionals who can provide insight into your desired field of work
- Learn about opportunities and challenges within your chosen career path
- Build your brand and learn to effectively market your skills and qualifications
- Gain real world insight and experience that cannot be taught in the classroom
- Enhance your resume by showcasing your involvement within the community
Student Application and Details HERE. Deadline Extended: Tuesday, July 24th.
- Elevate your leadership skills by providing guidance to others
- Grow as an individual through reflection and sharing of the lessons you have learned
- Give back to our community
- Make a difference in your student’s life
- Build your professional network and develop lifelong relationships
Mentor Application and details available HERE. Deadline: Tuesday, August 7th.
- Connect with students beyond the snapshot of a resume or interview
- Meet area students that are interested in your industry
- Support our efforts to retain talent in our community
- Get the first opportunity to connect with and recruit these engaged students
Would your Business or Organization like to be involved? 2018-2019 Sponsorship options are available!
- We partner with local businesses and organizations to connect you with the next generation’s skilled workforce. We have a variety of sponsorship levels available. Contact Krissy Johnson, Director of Mentor Connection.
A big thank you to The Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation & The College of St. Scholastica for their ongoing commitment and support of this program. We couldn’t do it without you!
If you’re interested in joining our Mentor Connection Committee, contact Krissy.